What selections are on your summer reading list - are you reading something new or a great classic? Do you read while at a hot sandy beach with waves lapping against the shore in the background? Relaxing in a deck chair next to a busy pool with the sounds of summer serenading you - hot tunes, splashes, kids laughing and the smell of coconut oil? On the patio with a tall, icy glass of lemonade? While sunbathing on the deck with a Diet Pepsi? Or in your favorite chair under the cool breeze of a ceiling fan? Personally, I’ve read in all of those places and love them all the same.
Here’s a list of what I’ve read or am reading this summer (only one month left!):
- The current edition of People magazine - cover to cover!
- The Girls from Ames - recommend;
- Knit Two - the next book after Friday Night Knitting Club - recommend;
- Looking for a Love Story - just purchased and haven’t started yet but sounds good!
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks - a super-cool cookbook with yummy delish recipes and great photos - highly recommend!
- Everyday with Rachael Ray - lots of good recipes, party ideas, tips, fashion - it’s a hip, fun mag;
- Somerset Life - inspiring, creative - everything I like to look at and wish I was talented enough to do!
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - intriguing.
So, what are you reading?